- Paper on dense output for SSP methods accepted to J. Sci. Comp.
- Preprint on Downwind and additive SSP multistep methods
- Paper on variable step size SSP multistep methods published in SINUM
- Preprint on positivity of semi-discretizations for convective PDEs
- Paper on construction of splitting methods published in BIT Older news items...
Welcome to the website of the Numerical Mathematics Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Research within our group focuses on the design, analysis, and implementation of numerical methods for ordinary and partial differential equations, as well as application of numerical methods to problems in nonlinear wave propagation. Our work spans the numerical method development pipeline from theoretical numerical analysis, to computational experimentation, to software development and high performance computational science, in collaboration with application domain researchers. Particular emphasis is placed on robustness, wide applicability, and efficiency.