- New preprint: Errors in partitioned Runge-Kutta methods
- New preprint: Dispersive diffraction in periodic materials
- New preprint: Internal stability of Runge-Kutta methods
- New preprint: SSP Multistep Runge-Kutta methods
- Effective order SSPRK paper published in SINUM
- Spatially partitioned RK methods paper accepted to SINUM
- Cylindrical solitary waves paper accepted to J. Sci. Comp.
- New preprint: High order one-step ODE solvers
- PyClaw paper among most read articles in SISC
Welcome to the website of the Numerical Mathematics Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Research within our group focuses on the design, analysis, and implementation of numerical methods for ordinary and partial differential equations, as well as application of numerical methods to problems in nonlinear wave propagation. Our work spans the numerical method development pipeline from theoretical numerical analysis, to computational experimentation, to software development and high performance computational science, in collaboration with application domain researchers. Particular emphasis is placed on robustness, wide applicability, and efficiency.