- Diffractons paper published in Multiscale Modeling and Simulation
- The 3rd [HPC]3 Workshop was held at KAUST Nov. 9-13, 2014
- Dispersive diffraction in periodic materials accepted to SIAM J. on Applied Math
- Exponential stability regions paper accepted to IMAJNA
- Errors in partitioned Runge-Kutta methods accepted to J. Sci. Comp.
- Older news items...
Welcome to the website of the Numerical Mathematics Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Research within our group focuses on the design, analysis, and implementation of numerical methods for ordinary and partial differential equations, as well as application of numerical methods to problems in nonlinear wave propagation. Our work spans the numerical method development pipeline from theoretical numerical analysis, to computational experimentation, to software development and high performance computational science, in collaboration with application domain researchers. Particular emphasis is placed on robustness, wide applicability, and efficiency.